The OneRep system for automated removal does the following actions digitally:
1. Scanning people search sites to find your records.
2. Performing opt-out on each site on your behalf. Opt-out steps vary from site to site and can include:
- Filling in opt-out forms on sites.
- Confirming removal request via email.
- Submitting filled-in PDF forms.
- Receiving confirmation codes via email and submitting them on sites.
- Receiving confirmation codes via robocalls from sites.
- CAPTCHA solving.
3. Repeated scanning of people search sites to verify the removal.
4. Scheduled monitoring of all sites from the list to detect records reappearing.